Hilton Fukuoka Sea Hawk’s sweets buffet theme changes with the seasons, and from April 16th, the theme is a “buffet garden and honey bees!” The buffet corner, which is arranged with flowers to create a garden space, offers about 20 kinds of sweets using honey and other ingredients. In addition to decorative sweets, such as honey tarts made with matcha green tea produced in Yame, Fukuoka, honey sponge cake pudding, and mousse using honey produced in Itoshima, you can enjoy five kinds of savory dishes, including soup and authentic Asian-style curry, as well as coffee and tea as much as you like.
• 4/16 (Sat.) ~ 6/26 (Sun.)
*The sweets buffet is only available on Sat., Sun., and hol. during this period.
• Open: 15:30~17:00 (last entry 16:30)
• Price (tax, service fee incl.) : ¥4,500, 6 y.o. ~ 12 y.o. ¥2,500
• Reservation by tel: 092-844-8000 (10:00～18:00)
• Reservation by web: https://bit.ly/3rh7vpQ
• 4F Hilton Fukuoka Sea Hawk, 2-2-3, Jigyohama, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka