A grand exhibition featuring 200 kinds of phalaenopsis will be held at Huis Ten Bosch. The nation’s largest event of its kind will feature a fantastical world filled with pink, yellow, white and more colors of phalaenopsis. In addition to artistic flower arrangements, photogenic “tunnel of phalaenopsis.” Enjoy a view of the world as if you were inside a jewelry box, including the “Orchid Forest” where you can see varieties of rare Phalaenopsis orchids up close.
• 12/19 (Sat.) ~ 2/28/2021 (Sun.)
• 9:00 ~last entry 17:30
* Hours vary depending on the season. (Open from 10:00 ~last entry 17:30 on weekdays in Jan. and Feb.)
• One-day passport: adult ¥7,000, JHS & HS ¥6,000, ES ¥4,600, 4 y.o. ~ ES ¥3,500, 65 y.o and over ¥5,000
• Palace Huis Ten Bosch (inside Huis Ten Bosch)
• 1-1 Huis Ten Bosch-machi, Sasebo City, Nagasaki
Note: The situation regarding the spread of the COVID-19 virus changes daily. Please follow local authorities’ advice by practicing social distancing, wearing masks, and following other recommended guidelines. By sharing information about events and places to go, Fukuoka Now is NOT encouraging unsafe practices. Practice safe behavior for yourself and others.