Immersive Museum Fukuoka offers a unique experience that takes you from observing paintings to feeling them. This experiential museum invites you to immerse yourself in the world of Impressionist art, including works by Monet. Coming to E・ZO Fukuoka after being held in Tokyo last year, this cutting-edge art program attracted 190,000 visitors in just four months. The Immersive Museum Fukuoka features an art exhibition that provides an immersive visual experience, covering vast indoor wall and floor surfaces with projected images, as well as a special auditory experience. Find your favorite spot, sit on a cushion, and feel the stories that the painters once witnessed come to life before your eyes.
• 4/29 (Sat., hol.) ~ 9/10 (Sun.)
• 4/29 ~ 5/7: 10:00~20:00 (5/1 and 5/2: 11:00~) *hours to be announced on the official website
• ¥1,900, HS & JHS ¥1.400, over 4 y.o. ¥600, free for under 3 y.o.
• 6F Event hall, BOSS E•ZO Fukuoka
• 2-2-6 Jigyohama, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka