The Walt Disney Archives collects and stores a wide selection of materials connected to the company. The records are a real treasure-trove and provide unique insight into Disney’s creative process. This exhibition brings the wonder of the archives to Japan and is a unique chance to discover Disney-related gems from the last century. Check out the items on display or chat with the staff on hand to find out more about Disney’s history in Japan!
• 4/19 (Fri.) ~ 6/16 (Sun.)
• 10:00~18:00 (last entry: 30 min. before closing), 5/25 (Sat.): ~20:00
• Adv. (available at Ticket Pia, Lawson Ticket, E Plus): adult ¥1,300, HS and college student ¥1,000, 4 y.o. to JHS ¥700, Door: adult ¥1,500, HS and college student ¥2,000, 4 y.o. to JHS ¥800, 3 y.o. and under: free
*ES and below must be accompanied by a guardian
• Fukuoka Prefectural Museum of Art
• 5-2-1 Tenjin, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka
• 092-715-3551 (9:00~17:00)