A total of 700,000 LED lights illuminate the entire Kashii Kaen theme park between Nov. 7 to Apr. 6, 2021, embodying prayers for a brighter future. Gigantic motives of 175 paper cranes are dotted across the park along with a 8-meter high pyramid of forty-nine shiny cranes are one of the highlights of the event. During the light-up period, visitors can remain inside the park past 17:00 without purchasing additional tickets.
• 11/7 (Sat.) ~ 4/6/2021 (Tue.)
• Closed: Thu., 12/31, 1/1, 2/24
• 17:30~20:00 (last entry 20:00)
• Admission fee: adult ¥1,100, 3 y.o. ~ JHS ¥700, free for under 2 y.o
• Kashii Kaen Sylvania Garden
• 7-2-1 Kasumigaoka, Higashi-ku, Fukuoka
Note: The situation regarding the spread of the COVID-19 virus changes daily. Please follow local authorities’ advice by practicing social distancing, wearing masks, and following other recommended guidelines. By sharing information about events and places to go, Fukuoka Now is NOT encouraging unsafe practices. Practice safe behavior for yourself and others.