This exhibition is a great introduction to the world of kumiko (interlocking wood puzzles). A range of charming wooden creations for all age groups will be on display, from kumiko trains to sailing boats and motorbikes. New Year decorations and various items will be on sale and can be good for souvenirs. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the skill that goes into creating a traditional Japanese craft.
Kumiko Puzzle Exhibition
• 12/25 (Mon.) ~ 1/7 (Sun.)
• 10:00~18:00 (opening day: 12:00~18:00, last day: 10:00~16:00)
• Closed: 12/29 (Fri.) ~ 1/3 (Thu.)
• 2F Takumi Gallery, ACROS Fukuoka
• 1-1-1 Tenjin, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka