Enjoy 19 kinds of craft beers from six breweries (three from Kyushu, others as far as Hokkaido) in one of Kyushu’s biggest craft beer festivals. This year the event is joined by the Super Curry Grand Prix in collaboration with Fukuoka’s own primetime show “Mentai Wide”. Over 20 unique and characterful curries from all over Japan will be on offer, and visitors can vote on the best one. The food stalls will change over at the halfway point so keep your eyes peeled for any new delights you haven’t tried yet! Enjoy the food and try to keep your drink from spilling at the stand-up comedy stage situated nearby as well. So come and enjoy some of the best craft beer Japan has to offer away from the hustle and bustle of the city at Maizuru Park!
• 4/26 (Fri.) ~ 5/6 (Mon., hol.)
• 4/26: 15:00~21:00, 4/27 ~ 5/5: 11:00~21:00, 5/6: 11:00~19:00
• Adv. ¥5,000 (10 drinking tickets), door ¥5,500 (10 drinking tickets), additional ticket ¥600
• Nishi Hiroba, Maizuru Park
• 2-2 Jonai, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka
• 092-841-6336 (K’s Brewing Company)