Marine World is open until 9 pm throughout Golden Week. Observe the night time activities of 20,000 (350 varieties) fish and sea creatures from the seas of Kyushu. Young and old alike will enjoy watching the colorfully illuminated schools of iwashi (Japanese sardines) and seeing penguin activity before their bedtime. There will also be dolphin shows against the Hakata Bay nightscape!
• 4/29 (Thu., hol.) ~ 5/5 (Wed., hol.)
• 9:00~21:00 (lighting changeover starts at 18:00, last entry at 20:00)
• Door: adult ¥2,350, JHS & ES ¥1,100, 4 y.o. and over ¥600 (*no additional fees for nighttime. Check the website for ticket pricing details)
• Marine World Uminonakamichi
• 18-28 Saitozaki, Higashi-ku, Fukuoka
Note: The situation regarding the spread of the COVID-19 virus changes daily. Please follow local authorities’ advice by practicing social distancing, wearing masks, and following other recommended guidelines. By sharing information about events and places to go, Fukuoka Now is NOT encouraging unsafe practices. Practice safe behavior for yourself and others.