Experience the best Kyushu and Yamaguchi festivals in one spot at one time! See 40 festivals from nine prefectures, including five designated UNESCO intangible cultural heritage festivals such as Hakata Gion Yamakasa. Enjoy delicious Kyushu meat, noodles and other dishes as well as beverages like sake!
• 9/28 (Sat.), 9/29 (Sun.)
• 11:00~19:30 (9/29: ~17:00)
• Free (*main venue, adv. only: box seat ¥4,000, chair seat ¥3,000)
• Symbol Promenade & other areas
• Hanabata-cho, Chuo-ku, Kumamoto City, Kumamoto
• 0570-001357 (weekdays 9:30~17:30 *Sep.: open Mon. ~ Sun. & hol.)