Spend a day with your family at the Picture Book Museum! This year’s theme is “Color, Shape, and Story” in the hopes that visitors can view the stories with the “sense of wonder” that they had during their childhood. There will be workshops and events that require visitors to use all of their five senses in experiencing the fantasy of picture books. Over 1,000 picture books are available for reading.
Photo: Fukuoka Asian Art Museum
• 7/18 (Thu.) ~ 8/18 (Sun.)
• 9:30~17:30 (Last entry: 17:00)
• Adult: ¥1,000, College & HS: ¥700, JHS & ES: ¥500, under ES: Free
• Fukuoka Asian Art Museum
• 7~8F Hakata Riverain, 3-1 Shimokawabata-machi, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka
• 092-263-1100 (Fukuoka Asian Art Museum)