This is a special exhibition celebrating Akihiro Nishino’s illustrated storybook, Poupelle of Chimney Town. All 41 pages of Nishino’s much-loved book will be on display and lit up with LEDs to bring the illustrations to life. A selection of books by Nishino (who is also one half of the manzai comedy duo King Kong) and postcards featuring creations from his works will also be on sale.
Poupelle of Chimney Town in Fukuoka
• 4/19 (Thu.) ~ 5/14 (Mon.)
• 10:00~20:30 (last entry 20:00)
• Adult ¥600, HS ¥300, free for JHS and under and hospital in-patients
• 5F The Company, Fukuoka Parco (Annex)
• 2-11-1 Tenjin, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka