Don’t miss seeing Rugby World Cup, the world’s most popular international rugby event! Rugby World Cup is the 15-man team-style rugby world championship held once every four years. The tournament, which until now was only held in legacy rugby countries in Europe and Oceania, makes its premiere in Asia in Japan. Also, Fukuoka will be the venue for three matches! During the last tournament in 2015, more than four billion people watched in the stadiums and on television. Get ready to experience the pinnacle of rugby, its power, and excitement live at the stadium! Tickets are on sale from 1/19 (Sat.) to 3/31 (Sun.). First come, first served!
Fukuoka Match Schedule
9/26 (Thu.) 16:45~
Italy v Canada
10/2 (Wed.) 16:45~
France v America
10/12 (Sat.) 19:45~
Ireland v Samoa
TM © Rugby World Cup Limited 2015. All rights reserved.
How to Apply & Buy Tickets in 3 Steps
STEP 1 Account registration
Visit the official ticketing site
Enter your information and press submit.
Confirm your email address from the email you received.
STEP 2 Choose a ticket
Login at the official ticketing site
Choose your desired ticket
• Maximum six tickets per match.
• Applications limited to one match taking place on any one given day.
STEP 3 Ticket Payment and Delivery
Choose your preferred method of delivery
• Paper ticket
Pay via credit card or at a convenience store
• 7-Eleven/Family Mart: Domestic only
• Mastercard/Masterpass (preferred payment partner), VISA, JCB and debit cards.
Your ticket will be delivered
• For ticket delivery details check the official ticketing site.
Create your account now on the official ticketing site!
• Italy v Canada, 9/26 (Thu.) 16:45~
• France v America, 10/2 (Wed.) 16:45~
• Ireland v Samoa, 10/12 (Sat.) 19:45~
• Tickets: Adult ¥3,000 ~ ¥20,000, child ¥1,000 ~ ¥5,000
• Venue: Fukuoka Hakatanomori Stadium
• Address: 2-1-1 Higashihirao Koen, Hakata-ku
*Parking is not available in the vicinity of the stadium. Spectators should use public transportation.