The History of Sangokushi, or Three Kingdoms, is retold through exhibitions of the latest discoveries and life-size replicas from underground tombs. During the second to the third period, the dynasties of Wei, Han and Shu, engaged in chaotic fights to conquer the country of China. A total of 161 items from the time including some pieces excavated between 2008 to 2009 at the tombs of Cao Cao will be on display. Original works of historical manga “Romance of the Three Kingdoms,” characters of a national puppet-animation TV show and more will add to the excitement of discovering the world of Sangokushi. Photography is allowed for all exhibited items!
• 10/1/2019 (Tue.) ~ 1/5/2020 (Sun.)
• Closed: Mon. (except hol. on 10/14 & 11/4), 10/15 (Tue.), 11/5 (Tue.) and 12/24 (Tue.) ~ 12/31 (Tue.)
• Sun., Tue. ~ Thu.: 9:30~17:00 (last entry 16:30), Fri. & Sat.: 9:30~20:00 (last entry 19:30)
• Adult: ¥1,600, college and HS: ¥1,000, ES and JHS: ¥600, Nighttime tickets (only same-day tickets available at the museum after 17:00): Adult ¥1,400, college and HS ¥800, ES and JHS ¥400
• Kyushu National Museum
• 4-7-2 Ishizaka, Dazaifu, Fukuoka
• 050-5542-8600 (8:00~22:00)