Regardless of whether you are a professional or an amateur, symbolic rabbit works by exhibiting artists will be gathered under one roof, based on rabbits that are soothing just by looking at them. More than 200 new and never-before-seen works by 49 artists who are popular on SNS will be exhibited. Rabbits are loved not only for their cuteness, but also for their various symbols (symbolism). Original goods by the creators, such as rabbit clothes and rabbit-designed sundries, will also be on sale.
• 4/23 (Sat.) ~ 5/15 (Sun.)
• Closed: Mon., Tue. (open on 5/2 and 5/3)
• ¥600, free for under 3 y.o.
• Todays Gallery Studio Fukuoka
• 1F 2-2-4 Yakuin, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka