teamLab returns to Mifuneyama Rakuen with their colorful and interactive digital art installations, this time featuring over 20 installations set in the 500,000 square meter garden. It was included in the “Giant hot air balloon whales and 15 other outdoor art exhibits to see around the world” by CNN, and this year, the 8th edition of the exhibition, will include a new piece of light that shines and swirls in all the colors of the rainbow. The installation, which combines the history and stories of Mifuneyama Rakuen, can be enjoyed both indoors and outdoors.
Check here for our report of the renewed Mifuneyama Rakuen Hotel with its charm of nature and art and its beauty.
teamLab, Drawing on the Water Surface Created by the Dance of Koi and Boats – Mifuneyama Rakuen Pond © teamLab
• 7/15 (Fri.) ~ 11/6 (Sun.)
• 19:00~22:30 (7/15~9/11), 18:00~22:30 (9/12~10/9), 17:00~22:30 (10/10~11/6) *Last entry 22:00
• Adult ¥1,200, JHS & HS ¥800, ES ¥600, below ES: free / Sat., Sun., hol. & 8/15~8/16: Adult ¥1,600, JHS & HS ¥1,000, ES ¥800, below ES: free
• Mifuneyama Rakuen
• 4100 Takeo, Takeo-machi, Takeo City, Saga
• 0954-23-3131 (Mifuneyama Rakuen Hotel)
teamLab, Living Crystallized Light © teamLab