AI has become increasingly ubiquitous in today’s society, but have you ever stopped to think about what it is and how it affects our lives? If you want to discover more, make sure to check out the Astro Boy – Living with Robots – Future Exhibition. It is a great chance to learn how people can coexist and interact with AI robots. Be sure to also stop by The Institute for Q-shu Pioneers of Space exhibits. The Space Engineering School ~ Become a Space Engineer ~ section gives guests the chance to experience AI technology and view artificial satellites up close!
• 12/19 (Sat.) ~2021/2/23 (Tue.,hol)
• 9:30~17:00 (last entry 17:00)
• Closed: Tue. (open 12/29, 1/5, 2/23 closed 12/31,1/1)
• Adult ¥800, under HS ¥400, free for preschoolers
• 3F, Fukuoka City Science Museum
• 4-2-1 Ropponmatsu, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka
Note: The situation regarding the spread of the COVID-19 virus changes daily. Please follow local authorities’ advice by practicing social distancing, wearing masks, and following other recommended guidelines. By sharing information about events and places to go, Fukuoka Now is NOT encouraging unsafe practices. Practice safe behavior for yourself and others.