Following the success of the 2016 edition in Kansai, the World Chanpon Classic (WCC) returns for is eighth edition, this time scheduled to take place in Kurume! The annual event, which welcomes tens of thousands of visitors every year, sees local champon (noodle dish topped with seafood, pork and vegetables originating from Nagasaki) producers from throughout the country (and even as far as Korea) come together to put out their specialties for everyone to sample!
• 11/11 (Sat.) ~ 11/12 (Sun.)
• Free entry, bowl of champon ¥500
• Hexagon Temple Open Space, Kurume City Plaza
• 8-1 Mutsumon-machi, Kurume
• 0942-33-0214 (Kurume Chamber of Commerce)