Webase, a hostel located in Tenya-machi in Fukuoka City, now offers a “with corona” style working environment inside its lounge on the ninth floor. The ‘Books & Lounge’ is a stylish and comfortable space open for guests and non-guests. In a 75 square-meter space, free charging outlets and wifi are provided along with basic kitchen equipment (visitors are welcome to bring in their food and beverages.) The place offers monthly membership at ¥10,000 for teleworking. There is a ¥3,000 discount for those who sign up in June (*for June only) Also, workers in Fukuoka can try out the place for two hours for free (*up to 7 persons.) For more details, check the official website. To prevent the spread of the virus, the lounge limits up to seven visitors at a time.
Book & Lounge (WeBase 9F)
• Open: 11:00~18:00
• Monthly rate: ¥10,000/ person (unlimited time, free to apply for membership)
• Visitor rate: ¥400/1 hr, ¥700/2 hrs, ¥1,000/3 hrs, ¥1,500/over 3 hrs
• Note: for a group of five persons or more, please contact the facility in advance.
• Smoking area available at the deck
• Dormitory beds can be rented for ¥2,000~¥2,500 during daytime (11:00~18:00,) as well as shower booths (16:00~18:00.)
For reservations and inquiries;
• WeBase Hakata
• 5-9 Tenya-machi, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka
Source: PR Times
Disclaimer: Fukuoka Now posts summaries of Kyushu area related news for the benefit of those who cannot read Japanese. Contents posted here are mostly summaries of publicly posted news stories from Japanese media organizations. Errors might occur during translation. Those errors are ours, and not the source’s. Photos and images are sourced separately and are for illustrative purposes only. Please use this form to send feedback and questions.