The Fukuoka Shunsetsu Executive Committee is recruiting foreign participants for a karaoke contest at their Spring Festival on Feb. 25, 2018. Applicants must be over 18 years old and be able to sing Japanese songs, or naturalized citizens of Japan. The grand prize winner will win ¥100,000 cash and a luxurious gift. For those who are interested, follow the instructions below and apply by Jan. 25.
1. Date and time
• Feb. 25, 2018 (Sun.), meeting time: 12:00
• Preliminary rounds & finals: 14:00~17:00
• Finals (5 participants): A champion will be selected as well as a second and third place finisher.
• Canal City Hakata Sun Plaza Stage (B1F Fountain Square)
3. Application qualification
• Foreigners who can sing Japanese songs, or naturalized citizens of Japan.
• Must be over 18.
4. Application system
• If interested, please send an email to: email@example.com (deadline was Jan. 25, 2018)
• Love FM will reply with the application guideline and an entry sheet. After you receive that, read the guidelines carefully. Then fill out the entry sheet and send it via email together with an audio file of your singing.
• All participants will receive ¥2,000.
6. Application deadline
• Jan. 25, 2018 (Thu.)
• Grand prize: ¥100,000 in cash + supplementary prize
• 2nd prize: ¥50,000 in cash + supplementary prize
• 3rd prize: ¥20,000 in cash + supplementary prize ※participation prizes awarded to all applicants
Love FM Spring Festival in Fukuoka 2018 “Foreign Singer Karaoke Competition”
• 5F Love FM International Broadcasting Corporation, 1-12-23 Imaizumi, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka
• Tel.: 092-734-5462
• Fax: 092-734-1982
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org