Explore a dazzling display of Chinese-style lanterns inspired by Lewis Carroll’s Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland. Similar festivals have attracted a great deal of interest when they have been held at venues in Europe and the United States. This event features approximately 150 lanterns with the largest installations standing at 4 meters tall and 12 meters wide. You are sure to find Instagrammable spots all over the venue!
Alice in the Land of Lights Lantern Festival
• 1/12 (Sat.) ~ 1/14 (Mon., hol.)
• 10:00~17:00 (last entry 16:30)
• Adv. : adult (HS and over) ¥1,000, child (JHS and under) ¥500, Door (tax excl.): adult (HS and over) ¥1,200, child (JHS and under) ¥700, 2 y.o. and under: free
• West Japan General Exhibition Center Annex
• 3-8-1 Asano, Kokurakita-ku, Kitakyushu City
• 080-3975-6007 (weekdays 10:00~17:00)