It’s a bigger and better Mojiko Candle Night coming your way! This year, it will be held at the two points on the Kanmon Straits (Shimonoseki area and Mojiko area). Enjoy the sight of 30,000 candle lanterns at both points with the themes “Japanese Shimonoseki” and “Western Mojiko”. There will also be a night market with yatai, an art market and a candle-lighting ceremony.
• 11/18 (Sat.), 11/19 (Sun.)
• 17:30~22:00 (varies per place)
• Entrance to Shinsui Hiroba: ¥200
• Shimonoseki area: Kaikyo Yume Tower, Karato area (Kameyama Hachimangu Shrine, Kyu-Shimonoseki Eikoku Ryojikan, Fureai Hiroba and more)
• Mojiko area: Mojiko Retro Shinsui Hiroba, Kosohachiman Shrine, Seiryu area, Marine Gate Moji, Mekari/Iyashi no Kaze