This charming exhibition features a display of youkai (Japanese monster)-themed Hakata Ningyo dolls. By showcasing works created by young artists, this event aims to highlight the technique and appeal of a traditional and much-loved handicraft. Fans of Hakata Ningyo and the scary world of monsters are sure to enjoy what this exhibition has to offer. The works have already been exhibited in the Kanto and Kansai regions. This time, a total of 60 pieces will be on display ranging from the realistic to the comical, with each work strongly conveying the emotion of the artist. Some of the items in exhibition are also on sale.
• 8/10 (Thu.) ~ 8/15 (Wed.)
• 10:00 ~ 18:00 (Last Admission: 17:30)
*Final Day: 10:00 ~ 17:00
• Hakata Traditional Craft Center
• 6-1 Kamikawabata-machi, Hakata-ku
• 092-409-5450 (Hakata Traditional Craft Center)