The premium beer terrace at AGORA Fukuoka Hilltop Hotel & Spa, boasting stunning views of Fukuoka City opens for April 22 this year.
As the hotel’s name suggests, the outdoor terrace faces west, offering an open and airy atmosphere where guests can enjoy grilled dishes and a buffet while enjoying the sunset and night views. The buffet features char-grilled meats by “Butcher’s Grill” and dishes by Innovative French Watahan (Furuyu Onsen ONCRI), a creative French restaurant in Shirogane. Think premium! You can drink as much draft beer (Heineken, Guinness Black), highballs, sparkling wine, red and white wine, juice, etc.
Reservations are required by 21:00 the day before and are for two hours. Advance tickets are available until June 30.
• 4/22 (Fri.) ~ 11/6 (Sun.)
• Open: 18:00~21:00 (last entry 19:00, available for 2 hs.)
• Two sessions only on weekends and holidays from Jul. to Sep. (17:30~19:30, 20:00~22:00)
• ¥6,500, under 20 y.o. ~ JHS ¥5,500, ES ¥4,000, 6 y.o. ~ over 3 y.o. ¥1,500 *upgrade to a sofa seat for an additional ¥500.
• Tel: 050-3134-5900 (reservations required by 21:00 the day before)
• AGORA Fukuoka Hilltop Hotel & Spa
• 1-1-33 Terukuni, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka
Watch our video report!