An exhibition focusing on vehicles and modes of transportation will be held at the Fukuoka City Science Museum this Summer. The displays will provide fascinating information about the history of aviation and development of airplanes. Visitors can find out how air travel science and technology laid the groundwork for creating today’s large passenger planes. A full-scale glider will be set up at the venue, along with a flight simulator!
• First semester: 7/2 (Sat.) ~ 7/18 (Mon., hol.) *only held on Sat,, Sun., and hol.
• Second semester: 7/22 (Fri.) ~ 8/28 (Sun.)
• 9:30~18:00 (last entry 17:30)
• Closed: Tue. (open daily from 7/22 to 8/26)
• ¥900, under HS ¥400, free for preschool children
• Fukuoka City Science Museum 3F
• 4-2-1 Ropponmatsu, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka