One of Kyushu’s largest contemporary art festivals is now in its 7th year. A record 75 galleries will exhibit in two venues, the Fukuoka Convention Center and the Hotel Okura Fukuoka. In addition, this year’s special advisor is Daisuke Miyatsu, one of Japan’s leading art collectors, who will curate the “Leading Asia” booth, which will showcase works by leading Asian galleries and artists. Enjoy this opportunity to become familiar with a wide variety of art without having to think about things in complicated terms.
• 9/30 (Fri.) ~ 10/3 (Mon.) *Only Hotel Okura Fukuoka ends on 10/2.
• General: 16:00~19:00 (9/30), 12:00~19:00 (10/1, 10/2), 11:00~17:00 (10/3) *Special VIP hours are available.
• Ticket: 8/23 (Tue.) General on-sale starts
• Multi-purpose hall, Fukuoka Convention Center (2-1 Sekijo-machi, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka) / 9F Hotel Okura Fukuoka (3-2 Shimokawabata-machi, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka)
• 050-5896-3124 (Art Fair Asia Executive Committee)