How is it used? Who is drawn in the picture? There are artworks containing “mysteries” of the old art world. You might discover something new or interesting when you look carefully and think about the artwork. There will be special workshops throughout the duration of the exhibition.
Oxen, Clay Figurines, Pakistan, c.2000 B.C.
* Fukuoka Art Museum will be closed between 8/9 (Mon.) ~ 9/12 (Sun.) for reasons related to the pandemic.
• 7/20 (Tue) ~ 9/12 (Sun.)
• 9:30~17:30 (last entry 17:00) *open until 20:00 on Fri. and Sat. in July to Oct.
• Closed: Mon. (except 8/9)
• Adult ¥200, college & HS ¥150, free for under JHS
• Fukuoka Art Museum
• 1-6 Ohorikoen, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka
Note: The situation regarding the spread of the COVID-19 virus changes daily. Please follow local authorities’ advice by practicing social distancing, wearing masks, and following other recommended guidelines. By sharing information about events and places to go, Fukuoka Now is NOT encouraging unsafe practices. Practice safe behavior for yourself and others.
Female Clay Figurine, Pakistan, c. B.C. 3000–B.C. 2500, The Morita Collection