Enjoy a seasonal buffet amidst an authentic Christmas atmosphere! Decorative traditional wooden huts of Christmas markets in Germany make for a truly festive scene. European-style dishes such as maple-mustard flavored ham, lamb rack with mint-mustard sauce, beef stroganoff, shepherd’s pie, and onion soup please your taste buds, and for dessert, ruby-chocolate buche de Noel, stacked berry-cake roll tower, chestnut crumble tart, and more will make this Christmas very special. Still hungry? Try the grilled turkey, oven-grilled beef sirloin, and stollen cake (December 20 to 25).
• 11/1 (Fri.) ~ 12/25 (Wed.)
• Lunch: 12:00~14:30 (last entry 14:00). Weekday: adult ¥2,000, 6~12 y.o. ¥1,100, Weekend & hol.: adult ¥2,300, 6~12 y.o. ¥1,200
• Dinner 17:30~22:00 (last entry 21:30). Weekday: adult ¥3,600, 6~12 y.o. ¥1,900, Weekend & hol.: adult ¥4,100, 6~12 y.o. ¥2,000
• 4F Seala Brasserie and Lounge, Hilton Fukuoka Sea Hawk
• 2-2-3 Jigyohama, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka
• 092-844-8000 (for reservation)