The Fukuoka Freedom Night Market will take place on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from the beginning of August to the end of October. Located in Seiryu Park just beside Canal City, it’s easily accessible on foot from both Tenjin and Hakata. Browse a range of booths offering food and drink from popular Fukuoka and Kyushu restaurants, as well as booths offering accessories and handicrafts, massages, fortune telling, artwork, games, and more. New booths and live acts are rotated in every weekend! Whether you live in Fukuoka or are visiting from overseas, this annual summer outdoor night market is very entertaining. Free Wi-Fi available, too!
17:15~ Omoide Club (special 2-hour stage!)
20:00~ Boyz Green March
20:45~ Raspberry Dream
• 8/3 (Fri.) ~ 10/28 (Sun.)
• Every Fri., Sat. and Sun.
• Closed: 9/14 (Fri.) ~ 9/16 (Sun.), 9/21 (Fri.) ~ 9/23 (Sun.), 10/5 (Fri.) ~ 10/7 (Sun.) and during other special events
• Free entry
• Seiryu Park
• 1-7 Nakasu, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hakatayoichi.jp