The atmospheric summer-night cruise welcomes guests onto lantern-lit gondolas that quietly glide through the city’s waterways. The 70-minute tour is even more enjoyable with some drinks and snacks – so bring whatever you want to eat or drink. This year, each gondola will carry only a maximum of ten persons (half their regular capacity) to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus.
Photo by （一社）柳川市観光協会
• 7/16 (Fri.) ~ 9/30 (Thu.) *except 9/17 ~ 9/20
• 18:30, 19:00, 19:30 (Departs every 30 minutes/ cruise duration 70 min.)
• ¥7,000 per boat for a group of up to 6 persons. Additional ¥1,800 (adult), ¥900 (ES) per person will be required for larger groups.
• Reservations required online. Accepted until 16:00 on three days before your cruise.
• 0944-73-2145 (Yanagawa City Tourism Bureau)
Note: The situation regarding the spread of the COVID-19 virus changes daily. Please follow local authorities’ advice by practicing social distancing, wearing masks, and following other recommended guidelines. By sharing information about events and places to go, Fukuoka Now is NOT encouraging unsafe practices. Practice safe behavior for yourself and others.