In the hot Kyushu sun, it’s difficult to do anything – for both man and beast. So take advantage of Fukuoka Zoo’s limited run of night openings! The animals are more active in the dark, and some of the cages have infrared cameras placed inside. You can also walk amongst the garden’s night-blooming flowers.
• Every Sat. in Aug. and 1st, 2nd Sat. in Sep.
• 9:00~21:00 (last entry 20:30)
• Adult: ¥400, HS: ¥200, Under JHS: free
• Free shuttle Ropponmatsu Sta. (15:00~, last from Zoo: 21:15)
• Fukuoka Municipal Zoo & Botanical Garden
• 1-1 Minami-koen, Chuo-ku