Discover more about Pixar Animation Studios, the company behind global smash hits such as Toy Story and Monsters, Inc. This exciting exhibition was made in collaboration with Pixar and the Boston Museum of Science. The Science Behind Pixar proved a huge success in North America, welcoming more than two million guests in the United States and Canada. Visitors can learn more about the groundbreaking technology that goes into creating animated films, find out what goes on behind-the-scenes during the development process, and take their photograph with some of the Pixar’s most popular characters! (*Please be aware that admission is taking place on a first-come via online reservation. Tickets can also be purchased at the museum if the venue has not exceeded capacity)
© Disney/Pixar. All Rights Reserved. Used Under Authorization.
The Science Behind Pixar
• 7/1 (Wed.) ~ Extended to Sep. 27 (Sun.)
• Closed: Mondays and 8/11, 9/23 (Open if Monday falls on a national holiday)
• 9:30 ~ 17:30 (last entry: 17:00)
*9:30 ~ 20:00 (last entry: 19:30) on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and national holidays from 7/23 to 8/23 and 8/13 (Thu.)
• Standard. ¥1,600 / high school students. ¥1,200 / junior high and elementary school students. ¥700
• Fukuoka City Museum
• 3-1-1, Momochihama, Sawara-ku, Fukuoka
• 092-711-5491 (The Science Behind Pixar Exhibition Fukuoka Office)
Disclaimer: By posting information about places to visit or things to do, Fukuoka Now is NOT encouraging people to do anything unsafe. The situation regarding COVID-19 changes daily. Please follow the advice and direction of local authorities by practicing social distancing, wearing masks, and by following other recommended guidance.