Enjoy colorful views of over one million cosmos, about 5,000 kochia bushes and more at Uminonakamichi! Look out for flower beds planted in Hakata-ori motifs too. Visitors can join activities such as craft making lessons and animal petting. There will also be designated photo spots so be sure to bring your camera. On weekends and holidays, enjoy karaage, takoyaki, and other B-gourmet dishes sold at kitchen cars.
• 10/5 (Sat.) ~ 11/4 (Mon., hol.)
• 10/5 ~ 10/31: 9:30~17:30, 11/1 ~ 11/4: 9:30~17:00
• Adult: ¥450, 65 y.o. and over: ¥210, JHS and under: free
• Uminonakamichi Seaside Park
• 18-25 Saitozaki, Higashi-ku, Fukuoka