Head to Uminonakamichi to behold approximately 80,000 colorful tulips, 1.2 million nemophilas that create a vast blue carpet-like landscape, 650 cherry trees and 150,000 nanohana (rape blossoms) and more! The annual ‘Flower Picnic’ takes place between March 20 to May 23 this year. Various events and activities take place including an animal petting zoo (weekends only) as well as lots of family-friendly workshops and more.
• 3/20 (Sat, hol.) ~ 5/23 (Sun.)
• 9:30~17:30 (last entry 16:30)
• Regular entry fees: Adult ¥450, 65 y.o. and above ¥210, JHS and under free
• Uminonakamichi Seaside Park
• 18-25 Saitozaki, Higashi-ku, Fukuoka
Note: The situation regarding the spread of the COVID-19 virus changes daily. Please follow local authorities’ advice by practicing social distancing, wearing masks, and following other recommended guidelines. By sharing information about events and places to go, Fukuoka Now is NOT encouraging unsafe practices. Practice safe behavior for yourself and others.