The design for Tokujin Yoshioka’s Glass Tea House Kou-an exhibition was first announced at the 54th Venice Biennale in 2011 and first displayed in Shoren-in Temple and Shogunzuka Seiryu-den Hall in Kyoto. For its run in Saga, special lighting has been set-up inside the Saga Prefectural Art Museum to add a unique dimension to the installation. Some of Yoshioka’s most famous creations will also be featured, including the glass “Water Block” bench, which has also been displayed at the Musée d’Orsay in Paris.
• 11/28 (Wed.) ~ 2/11/2019 (Mon.)
• Closed: 12/29 ~ 12/31, 1/21, 1/28, 2/4
• Adult and college student: ¥1,300, HS and under: free, person with disability (incl. one guardian): free
• Saga Prefectural Art Museum
• 1-15-23 Jonai, Saga City, Saga