Fukuoka Now publishes new and updated information about good places to eat, shops, events for both visitors and residents every month. But did you know that we also pass on discounts and freebies? Here’s some from our September issue. Pick up a copy for FREE at any tourist information counter today, or download the PDF.
Tax-free drug store with four locations in Fukuoka: Nishitetsu Tenjin-Kitaguchi, Watanabe-dori, Nakasu, and Nakasu-Kawabata.
• Enjoy 7% off discount + 8% tax free if your total purchase (incl. tax) is ¥100,000~. As introduced on page 2 of the September issue of Fukuoka Now.
• Show this coupon and get 10% off the retail price (tax included) of one item you choose at these participating stores: Nishitetsu Tenjin Sta. Kitaguchi, Nakasu, Nakasu-Kawabata and Watanabe-dori. Until Sep. 30.
Fukuoka branch of nationwide department store located right in Hakata Station.
• Pick up a 5% shopping discount ticket at the information counter (1F) or tax refund counter (M3F). As introduced on page 12 of the September issue of Fukuoka Now.
• 1-1 Hakataeki-chuogai, Hakata-ku
Kyushu’s biggest nightclub and number one night spot.
• Add the official Instagram account of Grand Mirage to receive freebies and discounts. As introduced on page 19 of the September issue of Fukuoka Now.
• 1-17-16 Imaizumi, Chuo-ku
Certified reseller of imported fine mechanical watches, one of the largest selections in Kyushu.
• Tax free for foreign tourists. As introduced on page 6 of the September issue of Fukuoka Now.
• 1F Il Cassetto Bldg., 1-2-5 Daimyo, Chuo-ku
The only restaurant in Fukuoka to serve authentic Kobe Beef. Other brands of beef too – and a great view of the Nakasu river.
• Show ad on page 3 of the September issue of Fukuoka Now to order the Fukuoka Now Kobe Beef Set for just ¥5,400.
• Mention Fukuoka Now for 1 free drink per customer (14:00~17:00).
• 1F ATE Nishinakasu, 4-3 Nishi-nakasu, Chuo-ku
The Hakata Harp
Authentic Irish Pub located across from the Hotel New Otani.
• Show ad on page 6 of the September issue of Fukuoka Now for 50% off your second drink! *2nd only, not 3rd!
• 1-1 Susaki-machi, Hakata-ku
Claiming discounts and free things:
The terms for these promotions vary. For some you only need to mention “Fukuoka Now”. For some you need to show the September issue of Fukuoka Now, and at some places showing the PDF on your phone will do. Pick up a copy of Fukuoka Now (print) or the PDF here:
Get the Fukuoka Now PDF for your phone or PC here
Get a FREE print copy of Fukuoka Now magazine
Tourist information counter in from of Mitsukoshi Dept. Store and next to Solaria Plaza
Tourist information counter in the center of ground floor of JR Hakata Station
Fukuoka Airport, most hotels, and many shops and restaurants.