Each month Fukuoka Now publishes information about good places to eat, shops, events for both visitors and residents. But did you know there’s also information on discounts and freebies! Here’s some from our June issue. Pick up a copy for FREE at any tourist information counter today.
Directly imported specialty coffees, whole or ground to order, expertly roasted in Fukuoka.
• Buy beans and get a FREE coffee of your choice. As introduced on page 3 of the June issue of Fukuoka Now.
• 1-1-10 Kego, Chuo-ku
Certified reseller of imported fine mechanical watches, one of the largest selections in Kyushu.
• Tax free for foreign tourists. As introduced on page 4 of the June issue of Fukuoka Now.
• 1F Il Cassetto Bldg., 1-2-5 Daimyo, Chuo-ku
Fukuoka branch of nationwide department store located right in Hakata Station.
• Pick up a 5% shopping discount ticket. As introduced on page 3 of the June issue of Fukuoka Now.
• 1-1 Hakataeki-chuogai, Hakata-ku
The Hakata Harp
Authentic Irish Pub located across from the Hotel New Otani.
• Show Fukuoka Now June issue or the ad on page 6 for 50% off your second drink! *2nd only, not 3rd!
• 1-1 Susaki-machi, Hakata-ku
The only restaurant in Fukuoka to serve authentic Kobe Beef. Other brands of beef too – and a great view of the Nakasu river.
• Show ad on page 9 of Fukuoka Now June issue to order the Fukuoka Now Kobe Beef Set for just ¥5,400.
• Mention Fukuoka Now for 1 free drink per customer (14:00~17:00).
• 1F ATE Nishinakasu, 4-3 Nishi-nakasu, Chuo-ku
Tax-free drug store with four locations in Fukuoka: Nishitetsu Tenjin-Kitaguchi, Watanabe-dori, Nakasu, and Nakasu-Kawabata.
• Enjoy 3% off discount + 8% tax free if your total purchase (incl. tax) is ¥10,000 ~ ¥29,999. As introduced on page 19 of the June issue of Fukuoka Now.
• Enjoy 6% off discount + 8% tax free if your total purchase (incl. tax) is ¥50,000 ~ ¥99,999. As introduced on page 19 of the June issue of Fukuoka Now.
Kyushu National Museum – Buhrle Collection
Ongoing promotion from our May issue! Don’t miss this chance to see these beautiful works before they are transferred permanently to the Kunsthaus Zürich in 2020.
• Show the Buhrle Collection coupon on page 19 of the May issue of Fukuoka Now May to save ¥100 off your exhibition ticket. Each person in your group needs to present their own copy, so pick up enough copies of Fukuoka Now before you go!
• Valid until July 16
• 3F Special Exhibition Gallery, Kyushu National Museum
• 4-7-2 Ishizaka, Dazaifu City, Fukuoka
Claiming discounts and free things:
The terms for these promotions vary. For some you only need to mention “Fukuoka Now”. For some you need to show the June issue of Fukuoka Now, and at some places showing the PDF on your phone will do. Pick up a copy of Fukuoka Now (print) or the PDF here:
Get the Fukuoka Now PDF for your phone or PC here:
Get a FREE print copy of Fukuoka Now magazine
Tourist information counter in from of Mitsukoshi Dept. Store and next to Solaria Plaza
Tourist information counter in the center of ground floor of JR Hakata Station
Fukuoka Airport, most hotels, and many shops and restaurants.