Many residents and overseas visitors to Fukuoka use information from inside Fukuoka Now magazine, our Facebook page, or our website to learn about good places to eat, shops and events. But did you know there are discounts and free things on offer too? Here are some from the April 2018 issue of Fukuoka Now. Pick up a copy at any tourist information counter today.
Canal City Hakata – Ramen Stadium Coupon
Choose amongst eight ramen shops from Tokyo, Kyoto, to as far as Sapporo and of course, Fukuoka in this ramen specialty food-court style facility.
• Buy your ramen ticket from the ticket machine and hand it to staff with the Ramen Stadium Coupon that you can find on page 12 of the April issue of Fukuoka Now and get a ¥100 cash back! Each person in your group needs their own copy, so pick enough copies of Fukuoka Now!
• Valid until Apr. 30. Each coupon is valid for only one person and cannot be used with other discounts.
• 5F Canal City Hakata, 1-2 Sumiyoshi, Hakata-ku
Tasty, healthy and affordable Japanese meals. Child-friendly. Located inside VIORO Shopping building in Tenjin.
• Show ad in Fukuoka Now April issue, page 7 for 10% off
• Valid until Apr. 30
• 6F Vioro, 2-10-3 Tenjin, Chuo-ku
Certified reseller of imported fine mechanical watches, one of the largest selections in Kyushu.
• Mention Fukuoka Now for 5% off + tax free
• Valid until May 7
• 1F Il Cassetto Bldg., 1-2-5 Daimyo, Chuo-ku
The only restaurant in Fukuoka to serve authentic Kobe Beef. Other brands of beef too – and a great view of the Nakasu river.
• Show ad in Fukuoka Now Feb issue page 2 to order the Fukuoka Now Kobe Beef Set for just ¥5,400.
• Mention Fukuoka Now for 1 free drink per customer (14:00~17:00).
• 1F ATE Nishinakasu, 4-3 Nishi-nakasu, Chuo-ku
The Hakata Harp
Authentic Irish Pub located across from the Hotel New Otani.
• Show magazine/ad for 50% off your second drink! *2nd only, not 3rd!
• 1-1 Susaki-machi, Hakata-ku
High quality original wax. Skin friendly and almost pain-free. English spoken!
• 20% off for Brazilian (VIO) on your first visit. Just mention Fukuoka Now.
• 2F, 2-3-3 Daimyo, Chuo-ku
Claiming discounts and free things:
The terms for these promotions vary. For some you only need to mention “Fukuoka Now”. For some you need to show the Feb. issue of Fukuoka Now, and at some places showing the PDF on your phone will do. Pick up a copy of Fukuoka Now (print) or the PDF here:
Get the Fukuoka Now PDF for your phone or PC here:
Get a FREE print copy of Fukuoka Now magazine
Tourist information counter in from of Mitsukoshi Dept. Store and next to Solaria Plaza
Tourist information counter in the center of ground floor of JR Hakata Station
Fukuoka Airport, most hotels, and many shops and restaurants.