Marking its 5th anniversary in 2019, Festa di Spumante, Fukuoka’s premier sparkling wine festival is set to paint the wine-loving city red. With 45 different kinds of sparkling wines from 10 different countries, such as Italy, France, and Japan, patrons will be spoilt for choice in the gentle May afternoon. Fukuoka specialties like sweet sparkling wines made from strawberries and elegant beverages with gold leaf cascading down them will vie for attention in this sparkling wine showdown. For those with a taste for something different, still wine, non-alcoholic wine, beer, highballs, and soft drinks will also be provided. Food explicitly chosen to provide the perfect match to this year’s theme of ‘bubbles’ will also be on offer. Keep your eyes peeled for the 3L bottle giveaway happening every day, who knows, maybe you’ll get lucky! Drink tickets are exchanged for the drinks themselves, so don’t forget to make your way to the desk near the entrance to pick up your ticket and an original Festa di Spumante glass!
• 5/21 (Tue.) ~ 5/26 (Sun.)
• Weekday: 16:00~22:00, Sat.: 12:00~22:00, Sun.: 12:00〜21:00 (last order 30 min. before closing)
• Tickets (incl. 10 drink tickets and original glass): adv. (sold at Family Mart/E Plus, Lawson, Ticket Pia, 7-Eleven until 5/20) ¥2,700, pair ¥5,000 (sold until 4/30), door ¥2,900
• Fureai Hiroba, Fukuoka City Hall
• 1-8-1 Tenjin, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka
• 092-711-5491 (Festa di Spumante Fukuoka 2019)