This exhibition of Hakata dolls, a traditional local handicraft, is organized around the theme of festivals. It is held every July, and 35 dolls crafted by 13 doll makers depicting scenes from the Yamakasa and Dontaku festivals are on display and available for purchase.
• 6/28 (Tue.) ~ 7/10 (Sun.)
• 9:30~17:30 (last admission 17:00)
• Closed: Mon. (open if Mon. is a hol. and closed next day), 12/28~1/4
• Free admission
• Hakata Traditional Craft Art Design Museum
• 2F inside Fukuoka City Museum 3-1-1 Momochihama, Sawara-ku, Fukuoka