Works of the internationally popular manga artist Sui Ishida are on exhibition at the Fukuoka Asian Art Museum. Over 700 drawings of the renowned creator of the “Tokyo Ghoul” comic series and the theme song of its television animation welcome guests into Ishida’s creative world. Hand-drawn items produced during the planning stage and more can only be seen at this exhibition.
©Sui Ishida／SHUEISHA ©Sui Ishida／BROCCOLI
• 4/10 (Sat.) ~ 5/16 (Sun.)
• 9:30~18:00 (Fri. & Sat. ~20:00)/ *last entry: 30 min. before closing
• Closed: Wed. except for 5/5 (hol.) & 5/6
• Adult: ¥1,500, ES, JHS and High school students: ¥1,000
*Reservations required for visits on Sat., Sun. & hol. via ARTNE website
• Fukuoka Asian Art Museum Gallery A, B, C
• 7F & 8F Riverain Center Bldg., 3-1 Shimokawabata-machi, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka
Note: The situation regarding the spread of the COVID-19 virus changes daily. Please follow local authorities’ advice by practicing social distancing, wearing masks, and following other recommended guidelines. By sharing information about events and places to go, Fukuoka Now is NOT encouraging unsafe practices. Practice safe behavior for yourself and others.