The atmospheric summer-night cruise welcomes guests onto lantern-lit gondolas that quietly glide through the city’s waterways. The 70-minute tour is even more enjoyable with some drinks and snacks – so bring whatever you want to eat or drink. This year, each gondola will carry only a maximum of twelve persons to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus.
• 7/15 (Fri.) ~ 10/2 (Sun.) *except 9/3~9/4, 9/16~9/18
• 18:30, 19:00, 19:30, 20:00 (cruise duration 70 min.)
• ¥7,000 per boat for a group of up to 6 persons. (residents of Yanagawa City ¥6,000) *Additional ¥1,800 (adult), ¥900 (ES) per person will be required for larger groups. One preschool child per adult is free.
• Reservations required online. Accepted until 16:00 on three days before your cruise.
• 0944-73-2145 (Yanagawa City Tourism Bureau)