Segway Tour is now available in English. According to the announcement by Segway Japan, Ltd. on July 11, English speaking guides are also available, reflecting an increasing demand for activities for foreign tourists. The 2.5-hour tour includes a short lecture on how to operate a Segway followed by a guided trip to enjoy historical spots and seasonally attractive locations around the Uminonakamichi Seaside Park. Reservations are required in advance online.
Uminonakamichi Segway Tour
• 10:00, 13:30 (approx. two and a half hours, may vary depending on the season)
• Closed: Tue., Wed.
• ¥9,000/person (incl. tax and park entrance fee, from 16~70 y.o. only)
• Limit of 6 persons per tour
• Uminonakamichi Seaside Park
• 18-25 Saitozaki, Higashi-ku, Fukuoka
• For reservations: https://www.segwaysmile.jp/en/tour/uminaka/
Photo: Segway Japan Ltd.
Disclaimer: Fukuoka Now posts summaries of Kyushu area related news for the benefit of those who cannot read Japanese. Contents posted here are mostly summaries of publicly posted news stories from Japanese media organizations. Errors might occur during translation. Those errors are ours, and not the news source’s. Photos and images are sourced separately and are for illustrative purposes only. Please use this form to send feedback and questions.